Northern@Shellac is a ready to used shellac base sealer. It is made of Natural Dewaxed Shellac and food grade Ethanol, with double concentration to ensure better quality and health safety for both woodworkers and end customers.
1. Double concentration compared to other liquid shellac in the market, giving bigger area and thicker surface with single application.
2. Use of food grade Ethanol as solvent. Free of Methanol to ensure health safety of both woodworkers and customers.
3. Clear liquid, no turbidity of precipitation, easier to use, provide smoother surface And enhance natural wood texture.
4. Great for wood sealer, prevent wood gum bleeding, moisture resistant and does not darken with age.
5. As sealer, dewaxed liquid shellac can penetrate deeper into the wood, create better adhesion with any top finishing such as lacquer, polyurethane or paint, help preventpeeling and blister of the surface.
6. Environmental friendly, free from lead or mercury and all toxic chemicals.